Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a private hospital based in Dublin, is seeking an experienced Nursing professional to join their Theatre department in the capacity of CNM1 - Clinical Coordinator; Plastics/ENT/Ophthalmology. The successful candidate will be responsible for directing and overseeing daily activities of the assigned theatre.
- Coordinate and direct daily patient care operations within the OR
- Assign staff to patients and delegate based on competencies and skill mix
- Analyse and evaluate current practices to ensure alignment with best practice
- Communicate issues in a timely manner to Nurse Manager
- Demonstrate strong competence in hospital policies and guidelines
- Assist with patient care as needed
- Participate in national audit processes as necessary
- NMBI registration essential
- 5 years clinical theatre experience required
- Demonstrable teaching and leadership abilities
To apply for this Clinical Nurse Manager 1 position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.