Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a large multispecialty hospital in Dublin, is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager 1 to join the Surgical Day Unit on a Maternity Cover contract and be responsible for overseeing the daily activities of the Unit.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered General Nurse to progress their career in and lead a skilled team in the provision of exceptional patient care.
- Coordinate and direct daily patient care operations on the Unit
- Delegate tasks appropriately to staff in line with departmental standards
- Create and maintain staff rosters
- Continuously develop and demonstrate leadership ability as an effective role model
- Participate in hospital audit processed as required
- NMBI registration essential
- 5 years clinical experience preferred
- Relevant acute hospital experience required
For more information, or to apply for this Clinical Nurse Manager 1 job, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 086 228 4001.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.