Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a well-established private hospital in Dublin, is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager 1 to join its team in the Cath Lab. As CNM1, your role will encompass a clinical, management and education focus comprising of assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of care given to cardiovascular patients.
- €47, 000 - €56, 000 per annum
- Assess, plan, implement, evaluate and document care within the Unit
- Provide specialist clinical advice, direction and support to nursing staff
- Demonstrate specialist knowledge and provide clinical leadership
- Monitor and oversee medication policy, patient documentation, patient communication, complaint handling and incident reporting
- Ensure all equipment on the Unit is in proper working order and action process for repair as necessary
- Deputize for the CNM2 when necessary and provide assistance in devising rosters
- Maintain open communication with CNS, Staff Facilitators and Co-ordinators, to promote excellence in clinical practice
- NMBI registration essential
- Postgraduate Qualification in Cardiovascular Nursing desirable
- Minimum of 3 years relevant clinical experience in Cardiology
- Good people management, communication and organization skills
To apply for this Clinical Nurse Manager 1 - Cath Lab job, send your CV to email@example.com or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.