Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
A well-established Dublin hospital is looking for a Clinical Facilitator to join the Intensive Care Unit. The successful applicant will support Staff Nurses in the ICU to develop the necessary skills to deliver excellent nursing care to critically ill patients.
This is a clinical role which requires direct supervision of nursing staff and incorporates knowledge of the Clinical Adaptation Programme, clinical practice, education, staff development and management.
- Enhance clinical practice by supporting Staff Nurses and HCAs within the ICU to develop the necessary skills to provide excellent quality patient care
- Be responsible for the coordination of education and professional development of preceptees
- Develop systems for streamlining education and clinical practice development
- Be knowledgeable about the Clinical Adaptation and Assessment Programme and deliver the necessary
- Clinical experiences required for the preceptees to satisfy the requirements of the programme
- Make candidates aware of Hospital policies and procedures relating to patient care
- Support the Nurse Managers to plan, develop, implement and evaluate clinical practice in order to promote quality care
- NMBI registration essential
- Minimum 5 years total acute experience
- Postgraduate qualification in ICU Nursing
- Masters in Clinical Practice or similar is essential
- Experience teaching and assessing Nursing staff desirable
To apply for this Clinical Facilitator vacancy, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.