Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a large multi-speciality hospital in Dublin, is seeking a Dual Qualified Adult and Paediatric Clinical Coordinator (CNM1) to join the Surgical Day Unit. The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for directing and overseeing the daily activities of the unit.
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) registration essential
- 3 years' clinical experience (Paediatrics preferred)
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Coordinate and direct daily adult and paediatric care operations of the unit
- Assign resources as necessary to meet adult and paediatric care needs
- Communicate effectively with the Clinical Nurse Manager regarding needs of the unit
- Assist with care needs as required on the unit, promoting evidence based practice at all times
- Effective recording of all documentation, management of complaints and monitoring of all risk management processes
- Continuously develop and demonstrate leadership ability in order to act as an effective role model
- Demonstrate competence and confidence in all hospital policies and guidelines
- Be a preceptor and/or supervisor to students and newly appointed staff
- Identify and contribute to training needs and assume responsibility for the learning and development requirements of the unit
To apply for the Clinical Coordinator position, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.