We are seeking a Registered Nurse for South Dublin. This is an exciting new role that allows you to work 8:30-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
- The ideal candidate should be a qualified RGN
- Must be Registered with the NMBI
- Hours of work – 8.30 – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Experience in Older Persons/ nursing home/ community care
- Must have experience in care plan development, KPI and managing budgets.
Take the first step - contact Poppy today on 0862248001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland's top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.