On behalf of our Client, Nurse Bank is seeking an experienced Assistant Director of Nursing for a Nursing Home in Co.Kildare
- Lead by example demonstrating dignity, courtesy and professionalism at all times.
- Promote the social interaction of residents with the wider community
- Develop and promote good interpersonal relationships with residents, their family / social network supports
- Endeavour to ensure that care is carried out in an empathetic and ethical manner and that the needs and dignity of the resident are the foremost consideration.
- Collaborate with residents, family, carers and other staff in treatment / care planning and in the provision of support and advice.
- Provide clinical leadership and direction for nursing and related services
- Develop and promote a shared sense of commitment and participation among staff
- Must be fully registered with NMBI.
- A minimum of 5 years post graduate experience.
- A genuine interested in working with the Care of the Elderly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess a post-registration management qualification in health or related field at QQI Level 8 or higher, or give a contractual undertaking to acquire one within three years from the date of appointment
Take the first step - contact Fran at Nurse Bank today on 087 942 2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland's top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.