Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a private hospital located in Dublin, is seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing to join the Nursing Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring quality service across the hospital, and lead the implementation of evidence based nursing practice in keeping with national and international best practice.
- Provide strategic clinical and professional Nurse leadership alongside members of the Senior Management Team, playing a key role in the delivery of operational performance targets for clinical activity
- Deputise for the DON as required
- Take responsibility for the safe deliver and co-ordination of Nursing services across the hospital
- Develop a work force plan to include appropriate skill mix, identification of key competencies and taking into consideration the needs of the service
- Monitor human and budget resource plans to ensure an effective and efficient service
- Lead in areas of clinical governance; risk management, quality, complaints, health & safety
- Provide advice to Director of Nursing & Quality on matters relating to the care of patients
- NMBI registration essential
- Minimum 7 years post-registration experience in the acute setting
- Minimum 3 years at Clinical Nurse Manager II level or above
- Masters' Degree or working towards desirable
- Excellent Leadership & Management capabilities
- Resource Management skills
- IT Skills (Word/Excel/Meditech)
To apply for this Assistant Director of Nursing position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.