Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
On behalf of our client, we are actively recruiting for an Assistant Director of Nursing to join a Nursing Home in Co. Mayo. The successful candidate will join a nursing home group with the opportunity to grow within the group and also in their career.
- Promote a culture of respect for clients / residents, their families and staff.
- Work alongside the Director of Nursing
- Promote staff and resident’s interaction such as the on-going involvement in their personal interests, hobbies etc.
- Endeavour to ensure that care is carried out in an empathetic and ethical manner and that the needs and dignity of the client / resident are the foremost consideration.
- Collaborate and work closely with the client / resident, his / her family, the multi-disciplinary team, external agencies and services to promote clients' independence, to facilitate discharge planning, to ensure continuity of care and attention to specific care requirements.
- Provide strategic and clinical leadership and direction for nursing and related services which results in the delivery of effective, efficient, quality assured client / resident centred care.
- Develop and promote a shared sense of commitment and participation among staff in the management of change, the development of nursing services and in responding to the changing health and social care needs of clients / residents.
- Be registered with the NMBI
- Have at least five years' experience nursing older people.
- At least three years' experience in a management capacity in the health and social care area.
- Possess a post-registration management qualification in health or related field at QQI Level 8 or higher.
- Applicants must possess the requisite clinical, leadership, managerial and administrative knowledge and ability for the proper discharge of the office.
Take the first step - contact the Fran today on 087 942 2200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.