Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
A private hospital based in Dublin is looking for an Anaesthetic Coordinator (CNM2). Reporting to the Theatre Manager, the Anaesthetic Coordinator will manage and coordinate all Nursing services within the Anaesthesia Department and provide leadership within a multidisciplinary team.
- NMBI registration essential
- Minimum 5 years post registration experience in a Surgical setting
- Management experience in Theatre is desirable
- Demonstrate the ability to provide leadership encompassing a management, clinical and educational focus and facilitate the delivery of quality patient care
- Be accountable for the Nursing care of patients in the Peri-Operative and Peri-Anaesthesia environment
- Ensure Risk Management principles and procedures are adhered to
- Liaise and collaborate with healthcare teams to maximise patient outcomes
- Collaborate with the Clinical Coordinator to ensure efficient functioning of the department
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to subordinates as required
Take the first step - contact Aisling at Nurse Bank today on 086 228 4001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.