Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Registered Nurse to cover some agency shifts in an acute setting in Dublin. The successful candidate will join a caring and committed team that is dedicated to providing the highest quality care.
• Current registration with NMBI
• A holistic approach to nursing and a genuine desire to work with the elderly and make positive changes in their lives
• Fluent in the English language
• Have the ability to work well individually and as well as part of a team
• Flexibility to work a full rota including day and night shifts
• Have a clear understanding of the HIQA guidelines and the policies that govern it
To apply for this Staff Nurse position contact Fran today on 087 942 2200 or email@example.com
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.